Sunday, October 20, 2013

It never stops

As one project, the yard sale, ends the next 2 loom on the horizon.  On tap for this week is completing the PKLC fundraiser order and Rylee's 1st birthday and party.

I have to get all the checks turned in to Peace and get the return check deposited in my account.  I also have to call one lady to ask what scent she wants for get Hand Cream.  Then, I need to fun out what the teachers want for their host reward.  All the orders and contacts are in my workstation, so all that is left to enter are the Host rewards.  If all goes well, it will be entered no later than Wednesday.

I'm also prepping for Rylee's 1st birthday and her party.  It's just going to be a small thing with the closest family and friend at my parent's house.  I have to send the invites as soon as I finish them (hopefully in the mail Tuesday).  Yes, I know they are ridiculously late.  Don't judge me, I'm a busy woman!  Then I want to make her a banner and decorate the cups.  A Hobby Lobby run is in my near future. Yay!  
This is the palette I'm working with on the decor!  I LOVE IT!  It's for echo park's here & now line by Lori Whitlock.

Then I'll make the cupcakes Friday night and punch on Saturday morning.  Plus, we need to plan a little something for her actual birthday on Thursday with just the 4 of us.

It's looking like some late nights for me again this week.  Oh well, all parties involved are so totally worth it!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment