Saturday, November 2, 2013

Quiet Saturday

It was a pretty low-key Saturday for us.  The boys slept late while the girls played down the hall.  I got in a little scrapbooking.  Joseph did almost all the laundry.  Joseph and I picked up a little, and he cleaned.  We did the grocery shopping at Aldi.  My parents stopped by for a little visit to see our jack o' lanterns at Aiden's request.  That was pretty much it.  I could get used to this.  I probably should have done more, but I needed the down time.  

I'm still processing the events of the week.  I don't really have any new thoughts on it, I just haven't quite moved on.

I think tomorrow we might work on a loose itinerary for vacation, so we can schedule some FastPass time.  We got our MagicBands yesterday, and we can't wait to use them.  
If I understand it correctly, these little beauty will be our key to the world.  They will get us in to our room, the parks, our dining plan, on rides, and we make purchases with them if we link to a credit card.  How awesome!!!!!

I better go help talk Rylee into going to sleep.  ;)  She's a whole lot wound up tonight. 


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment