Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Struggles

It has been a really tough year for me.  There have been lots of wonderful times, but the hard times have been really rough.  It has made me question a lot of things about my life, and my biggest question is my Scentsy business.

I absolutely LOVE everything about Scentsy and the way it's run as a company.  I appreciate all the things they do for their consultants.  

The trouble is I tend to be an all or nothing kind of girl.  I always want to be the very best at everything I try to do, and I I'm not get angry and frustrated.  I don't feel the need to be the top in sales or recruiting, but I want this to be a business not a hobby.

I'm pretty certain I could make it a better business if I dedicated more time to it, but that would be time away from my family.  I get precious little time with the family as it is. 

If I could make the business work though, I could have a lot more time with my family in the future.  My dilemma is whether or not to sacrifice now for a potential payoff in the future.  I just don't know the answer.

I tried working after the kids were in bed, but that wore me out and didn't leave much time for Joseph.  I am NOT a morning person, and my weekends are for family and friends.  I've pretty much take November off because of illnesses, and it was supposed to be my launch to doing it right.  Which has sent me back to thinking about quitting.

I just don't know what to do.  I've loved hanging with my kids every evening, but I love working my Scentsy when I'm in that groove too.  

Ugh!!!  Why do things have to be so hard!!???  I need to win the lottery!


~Heather

P.S.  I've also thought a lot about giving up crafting because I have a HUGE stash of supplies that I rarely touch.  Someday my daughter will want her closet for something other than mommy's toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment