Friday, November 29, 2013

We made it

It never seems to fail.  No matter how many lists or how early I start preparing , I'm still rushing around at the last minute because of something.  Today it was the kid's birth certificate, and we didn't even need then. 

Oh well, we made it to Orlando safe and sound without any major problems.  We actually arrived early which was good.

Tonight we are staying in the Four Points Sheraton on International Drive.  Joseph and I stayed here before, but they've mostly renovated it since then.  The bathroom is still the same though.  I remembered it as soon as I walked in because I had a bad case of food poisoning one night of that trip. Lol!  The things that remind us.

Well, we have an early day tomorrow to get over to WDW.  Warning the next 10 or so post will likely be about Disney World and Florida.  I understand if you don't want to follow along.  Some of you have already mentioned your jealousy. ;). 

Here is out view tonight.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment