Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chill Pill

I can't lie.  This trip is proofing to be much more challenging than I anticipated. 

Aiden is doing really well but is having a few cranky moments and doesn't seem to want to eat.  He has liked the rides for the most part, but he gets bored easily too.

Rylee on the other hand is about to drive us nuts.  She doesn't want to sit in the stroller, and she doesn't want to nap.  Even if she wanted to stay in the stroller we have to take her out to get in line for every attraction.  Let me tell you mine and Joseph's backs are killing us.  However, she really seems to be having a lot of fun.

I keep trying to tell myself that it will all be OK.  There have bee so many happy moments already in just 2 days, and they far out weigh the frustrations.  I need to just go with the flow more.  I think if we can find the flow, the adults (and maybe the kids too) will be much less frustrated.

I'm also really hoping a lot of people go home now that it isn't a holiday weekend.  The people down here are irritating.  You wouldn't believe how many people have cut in front of us, run in front of the stroller, and last night my foot was run over by a wheelchair.  That sore foot is not helping my patience level either. 

Right now I'm going to curl up and sleep.  The kids are finally passed out, and I've gotten my jammies on.

Tomorrow will be better.  In the mean time, here are a few shots from the phone
Leaving the hotel this morning
Gotta have a Mickey ice cream
A few of the Osborne Family lights at Hollywoof Studios 


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment