Monday, December 23, 2013

Now I'm behind

I knew it would happen.  It always does.  That's right I am near panic mode.  I need to bake a pie, wrap presents, package candy gifts, make more fudge, and finish putting 2 gifts together.  

Most of this REALLY needs to be done tonight.  I probably won't have time tomorrow.  I have to work until I don't know when.  Then we have to be at my parents by 6:00.  Then it'll be off to bed to wait in Santa.  I hate the thought of wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve, but it may happen.

I spent almost 2 hours doing a gingerbread house with Aiden tonight (which put me way behind). 


 I wish I could say it was worth the wonderful memories, but his quote when I sent him to shower after we were done was that he didn't have any fun today.  Made me feel great, let me tell you.

Now, it will be the wee hours of the morning before I get to sleep, and I'm the only one in the house that has to work a normal day tomorrow.  Well, Rylee will go to day care but won't stay all day.  Hopefully, I'll get to leave early, but I'm
Not going my breath.

I better get started.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment