Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pictures

I'm not doing a very good job taking pictures on this trip.  If I don't have the camera around my neck, I totally forget.  I guess that's the "trouble" with this not being my first trip, and probably not my last.

My best friend challenged me to get one family shot pet day, and I don't think I have any.  I have a few of three of us and several of each child though. 

I get so caught up in the scenery and the fun that pictures just aren't my top priority.  In some ways I think that's a good thing.  I'm making memories even though I'm not capturing them all on camera.  

Here are some phone pics fr today's adventures:
Selfies of the girls on the train
Aiden by the Neverland Map
Main Street decorations
The tree at Epcot at sunset
Dancing water and Spaceship Earth

Those are too bad in the picture department after all.  ;)


~Hearher






No comments:

Post a Comment