Monday, December 9, 2013

We closed it down

We decided to splurge on the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tonight, and I am so glad we did.  Aiden had so much fun.  We got to hit almost every ride a time or two and didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes for most of them.  The cookies and cocoa were yummy.  The castle was beautiful!!!!  The fireworks were outstanding.  It was a perfect way to end our last night in Florida.

Here are just a few pics

Joseph & Rylee on Buzz
Aiden with Phineas and Ferb
Aiden and me on Dumbo
Snow on Main Street USA

I better stop there and get some sleep.  Joseph and I are going to get up and pack in the morning and let the kids sleep in until we have to get them up to check out. 

I'm REALLY hoping Rylee sleeps on the flight home.  She was a terrible wiggle worm coming down here, and just about wore me and Joseph out.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment