Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My family makes me happy

Last night I was making samples, entering an order, and boxing warmers.  Joseph and the kids were hanging out in the den with cartoons on when Aiden asked his dad to play music on his phone.  Joseph showed him the music channels on the tv instead.

Instantly my children started to dance.  Aiden was trying to do some handstand kind of stuff, and Rylee was just bouncing and moving her arms.  She even threw in some twirls.  Of course, I couldn't let them dance alone, so I was bee-bopping about my business too.

It was the greatest thing.  We were all laughing and talking and singing (well some of us were singing).  I swear, we really could live without our tv most of the time.  More often than not it's just on in the background while the kids play and we do whatever we do.  Sadly, the kids probably watch more than we do and more than they should, but it's always Disney or Nick.  A lot of it is at least semi-educational.

Anyway, I digress.  The best part was just hanging with my favorite people and watching my little ones get their groove on.  I hope they always dance.




~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment