Monday, April 14, 2014

Weather sensitive

As the granddaughter of a farmer, I try really hard to not complain about the weather.  Plus, I'm working on not complaining about anything that is out of my control to change.  The other things I challenge myself to change, so I don't have anything to complain about.  I digress.

It was in the 70s and 80s over the weekend.  Today it was in the 40s, and there is a freeze warning for tonight.  



As I haven't planted anything yet, this of itself doesn't bother me.  However, I feel like absolute crap and have since yesterday afternoon, and I'm pretty certain it's because of the crazy weather. And I am not alone.  A lot of people at the office had similar and worse complaints.  Hopefully this is the last of the cold for many months, so we can move forward to enjoy spring.  If not, we will deal.

Now to decide if I'm going to brave the frigid temps to check out the red lunar eclipse in the wee hours of the morning.  I hate to miss an awesome celestial event.....




~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment