Monday, April 7, 2014

What an awesome day!!

This was a fantastic Monday for the most part!  I certainly don't say that very often.  LOL!

The only major bummer is that Joseph is sick.  :(  Seems he's having a repeat of a stomach bug he had a couple of months ago.  Rylee may have had it yesterday and shared.  Hers seriously could have been teething though.  Hoping for a speedy recovery and no spreading.

Work was pretty busy which made the time go pretty quickly.  I planned most of my week on my lunch break as I have a lot going on this week.

I have a super tough challenge from my Scentsy Super Star director that I am oddly excited about.  The awesomest news today was that I am going to a leadership retreat this weekend that I didn't think I was going to be able to attend.  I am so so excited about this opportunity!!!!  I love love love my upline and this business!!!


Since I'm not fully recovered from my uber late night over the weekend (I think I'm getting too old for those), I'm going to get just a couple more things done and hit the sheets.  

Good night!!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment