Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Children of the Day

I am so glad to be back in a Beth Moore Bible study.  I've enjoyed the Lysa TerKeurst one, but she just doesn't speak to me the way Beth does.   I don't know if it's the Arkansas connection, or her love of words and their meanings.  It's just a better fit for me.

The crazy thing is how much I love that she looks up the various meaning of words, and how she connects the scriptures.  It's crazy because I don't read that way.  I don't think I would ever know what words to dig deeper into to explore other translations.  I've heard that's the fun part, but I'm just a reader not a researcher.  LOL!  I'm SO glad Beth is a researcher because I love what she finds.

I'm just finished with the first week, and I've already learned a lot!


Looking forward to the next 8 weeks!  God bless Beth Moore!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment