Monday, October 26, 2015

My girl is 3

It seems like just yesterday that we brought our baby girl home from the hospital, but it's been an incredible 3 years.

She's as spunky and silly and independent as she can be and has plenty of personality and attitude to share.  There is no doubt she tries my patience and wears me out on a daily basis, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Saturday we celebrated with our first trip to Build-A-Bear Worskshop.  She was a whole lot shy (just a whole lot like her big brother), but the staff there was fabulous.  I can't wait to go back!  



After some Jim's Razorback Pizza, purple cupcakes, opening presents, and a nap in the car on the way to pick out a couple of pumpkins, we hit up What-a-burger for dinner.








It was pretty low-key for my high speed girl, but I think she had a good day.

Mommy loves watching you grow, my sweet little punkin.







No comments:

Post a Comment