Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Busy!!!

Prepare yourself for some short posts for a few days.

Today is Joseph's birthday, so I'm writing a quick one while I watch some DVR'd HSN scrapbooking shows.  He just came back from getting the boy to sleep, and I just put the baby down.

Then, I still need to finish packing for my weekend in Tulsa and get a shower before bed.  All my scrappy stuff is ready to go, and most of my essentials are packed.  I just need to pack for the room - Scentsy warmer and bars, Velata warmer and/or chocolate, snacks, drinks, room spray.  What?  I'm staying in a suite for the weekend.  I need to make it feel like home.  LOL!

There has been so much trying to get in the way of this weekend.  Seriously, lots of craziness!!  But, we have persevered and by 3:00 tomorrow we are planning to be on the road.  I'm going to miss my family, but I am so excited to spend some time with my bestie doing some of our favorite things - talking, eating, and scrapbooking!

Ok, I need to get busy, so I can actually sleep at some point tonight.  There won't be much of that for the rest of the weekend.


~Heather


Day 39 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment