Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just a football season Saturday

It was a hot day here, so we opted for being lazy. Rylee didn't sleep late, so she and I got up and went to her room to play until the boys got up. Joseph took our Pomeranian to the vet for a nail trim and picked up some breakfast from Dairy Queen (seriously good biscuits and gravy). We needed some necessities from Sam's Club, so we donned out Hogs or Sooner gear and headed out. Joseph also had a Living Social deal from Bliss Cupcakes that was about to expire, so on the way home we stopped there. We, of course, sampled those cupcakes later this evening, and they were great! This will not be my last visit to that establishment. Razorback kickoff was at 3:00, and it was a great game. The Bielema era is off to a good start. It's going to be a tough year with a near impossible schedule for a rebuilding year, but our future looks bright. One of our running backs was even noted on ESPN as a top performer for the day with his 151 yards. I am really excited!! We were totally bummed to discover the Sooner game was on pay per view!! I really hate ppv college games. I would rather the game not have tv coverage at all than to be ppv. I just think it's a horrible tease. The NCAA makes such a big deal about players not getting paid, but they allow schools to make millions off their tv deals. I'm sure it all works out somehow, but ppv seems to take it to another level. Rylee was all cheered out and crashed on me on the couch. I didn't even get pictures of her in her super cute Razorback gear yesterday or today. At least it's just the beginning of the season, so this will be weekly attire. ;) We had to wake her up around 10:00 to get a diaper and jammies, and to let me go potty and place my final Scentsy order of the spring/summer season. Now, Aiden has crashed - in my bed. It's late, so I should probably crash too. Rylee may be up early again. Lol! Sorry fjor the diary type entry, but it's where I am tonight. It was just a fairly typical football season day here in the Pratt house. Tomorrow we're going to grill some burgers, and I think my parents are coming over. I might get some cleaning done too. I probably should since we are having company. I like 3- day weekends! ~Heather Day 48 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment