Monday, August 12, 2013

Mommy Must Have

Are you a mom with a teething toddler?  Do you know a mom with a baby?  I discovered this wonderful little necklace called Teething Bling, and we love it.

I found it via a Piggy Paint Facebook contest.  Piggy Paint is an all natural (as natural as mud) fingernail polish that I've very comfortably used on Rylee's little piggies.  For more information about them go here.  I absolutely LOVE how safe it is and that's made right here in Arkansas!

Anyway, they have Facebook contests pretty much every week and will often feature other kid-friendly companies.  One day they mentioned Teething Bling, and Rylee happens to be at that age where she always chews on my necklaces.  Even though I didn't win the contest, I went in search of this interesting product and found them here.

They have these silicon shapes in a large variety of colors attached to cord necklaces.
Beaded Line  Picture of Ladybug Pendant   Picture of Bronze Triangle Pendant


The necklaces fasten with a plastic snap thing that is tightly closed but won't hurt it, Mom, or baby if it gets pulled off.

Beaded Line

They are pretty affordable at $10 - $25 and ship fast.  They are even dishwasher safe for cleaning.  Rylee loves to chew on the two that I have now.

Picture of Pearl Shimmer Pendant       Picture of Union Jack Pendant


The site also has bracelets, and a line designed for Tweens.

Picture of Peridot Bangle      Picture of Jungle Green Tween Bling Heart Shaped Necklace


They even have Baby Magnet ties for the men in baby's life that have hidden rattles or squeakers.  How fun!!

Picture of BABE MAGNET Pink Striped Tie

I think I have new go-to gift for the new mom or mom-to-be.  Actually, I think it would be an awesome gift to celebrate that half-year mark - just when mom and baby can use it most and are maybe needing to feel some love.

I know this post is a little commercially, but I promise I will NOT recommend anything that I don't feel strongly about.  And I won't do it often.


~Heather



Day 30 of 365


No comments:

Post a Comment