Thursday, August 29, 2013

Paper

How on earth does mail pile up so fast? I swear we had a clean slate just a few weeks ago, and we already had a mountain that needed to be gone through. Most of our bills are online and paperless, so it ends up being mostly junk anyway. Of course, it's not just junk you can trash or through in the recycling bin. Most of it needs to be ripped up or shredded which is probably why we let it pile up. Anyway, I spent some time going through the latest pile today. Our kitchen counter looks a whole lot better! I should probably pay some medical bills and call Ozark Orthopedic again since that bill just keeps going up. You can read more on that in a previous from back around July 23. In addition to the mail we also have paperwork coming in from 2 kids. As many of you know, this time of year is a paper bonanza in that arena. Don't get me wrong I love seeing my kids art and progress, but I really don't need every worksheet and coloring sheet they do in a day. LOL! Plus, we have to check Aiden's behavior folder everyday and sign it everyday. Last year, we just had to sign in weekly. Mrs. Jackson even puts it in a page protector which is great for keeping it nice and clean, but it's kind of bother when you have to pull it out to sign it and put it back. OK, I'm going to stop whining now. I need to go work on a Scentsy order. Then, I need to work on designing a new Scentsy fundraiser order form to use this fall. Yes, I know it's late, and I probably won't do both of those things. One can hope! ~Heather Day 47 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment