Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekend fun


I'm posting early tonight, so I can get my craft on once this dang headache goes away.

I promised pictures, so I'm going to focus on those tonight. I've had a pretty good weekend even if it didn't go as it was originally planned. I've had time with my best friend, time with my husband, time on my own, and time with my family. All in all, I'm a happy camper.

Inspiration from Queen & Co.

More inspiration. This time from Nicole Peterson designs.

A selfie with a small part of the vendor faire in the background.
One of the super cute projects from my Lickety Splits gifts galore class.

My "home" for the weekend.

I think that about sums up the weekend, except the weird experience I had coming back from dinner.  I'll tell you about it later after I process it a little more.

Headache or no headache - I'm going to go play and hope the food, Tylenol, and Gatorade work some magic.  I may light up Instagram with my craftiness, if you want to follow me there. I'm @heatherrpratt.


~Heather


Day 42 of 365



No comments:

Post a Comment