Thursday, October 31, 2013

Compelled

OK, so I officially can't not write.  Ten minutes ago when I woke up on the couch with a stiff neck, I was totally going to skip tonight.  After I washed my face and got ready for bed, I realized I couldn't do it. 

I'm not sure why I'm so sleepy tonight.  I slept great last night, and Rylee stayed in her bed until 5:00 this morning. 

We had a pretty good Halloween even with all the rain.  Aiden got a good haul of candy at the Goblin Parade - thanks Popaw.  And another half a bucket via the houses by their house and ours.  He didn't argue about coming home and jumped right on his homework without being told.  What a great kid, we have !!!

Maybe it's that I'm still recovering from the cold although I'm much better than yesterday (a good night's sleep can do wonders).  Maybe it's the changing weather - lots of rain this week takin us deeper into fall.  Maybe it's my uber busy October catching up to me.  Maybe it's the lousy week making me want to hide.  Who knows? It's probably a combination of it all.

Now that I've written the sleepy is coming back.  It's officially a compulsion to write. 

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!!! 🎃


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment