Saturday, October 12, 2013

I hate decisions

Oh my goodness! This is post number 100, if you count the handful of "seeking simplicity" post I did early last year. And, I've had over 3100 pageviews. That all kind of blows my mind! Thank you! On to the topic on my brain tonight - weight loss. I am in a quandry about how I'm going to get some of this weight off of me. My knee problems ring home how badly I need to shed several pounds. Ironically, the running that brought about the knee problems was supposed to be my solution. I need a new plan. Joseph has been trying to talking me into going to Metabolic Research Center. I've heard good thing about their results, but I've seen people not stick to it once they stopped going. Plus, it's way more than I'd like to pay for such a thing. Weight Watchers worked for me a couple of years ago, but it wasn't the same for me when they changed to PointsPlus. Their new 360 plan didn't work for me this year either. I like their plan and approach, but it just isn't working for me now. My whole system has just changed after having Rylee. Dad suggested I cut back on my carbs. He lost 60 pounds when he cut back on carbs a few years ago for health reasons, and he's kept it off. I lost quite a bit of weight myself doing Atkins several years ago, but I wouldn't want to go to that extreme. His plan is fairly doable which allows him to keep it up and maintain the new and improved weight. I know the key to losing weight is eating right and exercising. Who's to say what it means to eat "right"? It depends on who you talk to, I guess. Vegetables seem to be the only common denominator. I have a lot to think about and a decision to make soon. I want to get a good start on this weight loss before we leave for Florida in 48 days. Have I mentioned that I'm not good at making decisions? Ugh!!! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment