Friday, November 15, 2013

Back to Basics

I've been pretty lazy with my Bible study since I finished Beth Moore's Believing God.  I found a new study and was excited about it, but I hadn't started it yet.

Until this week - I read most of the first chapter on the way to work Monday and dove into the workbook and end of chapter Bible study on my lunch break.


It felt so good to be back in His word.  I also love being challenged with tough questions about my faith and how to make it stronger. 

I really need to find better quiet time to spend with Him.  The car and work are better than nothing, but I think I would benefit from some more one on one time with The Lord.  

It's looking more and more like I need to get up earlier.  Ugh!  I'm so not a morning person!  I may have to try it and see how it goes.  I did it to run, and my spiritual health is just as important as my physical health.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment