Thursday, November 7, 2013

Giving back

One of my favorite things about the Scentsy Family is their encouragement to "contribute more than you take".  This is evidenced by our cause products in every Scentsy Fragrance catalog.  There is usually a philanthropic opportunity at Scentsy events (i.e. Spring Sprint and Family Reunion) too.  

I take this message to heart because I want to use my business to help people. Of course, showing others how to have their own business is great, but I want to do more.  So, I use my commission to donate to St. Jude's every month.  I also donate gift baskets when I can.  These three are headed for the Lowell Elementary Harvest Featival Silent Auction this weekend.
A Chocolate Orange Velata Gift Basket
An O Christmas Tree Scentsy Fragrance Gift Basket
A Black & White & Red All Over Grace Adele Gift Basket (sorry for the blur)

I'm also proud to participate in an annual Scentsy Buddy Drive for the local children's shelter.

I also love when the red kettle come and am happy to toss in some change when I'm Christmas shopping.  It's just part of my holidays.  Do you try to contribute more than you take?  If so, I'd love to hear about. 

Have a blessed day and thinking about blessing others!


~Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment