Friday, November 8, 2013

Frustration

How did our society become so paranoid and distrustful?  And worse, is it generally justifiable?

I remember the days when you didn't have to lock your doors at night - car or home.  I remember when people were expected to work hard, but they were rewarded for it.

These days I hear people saying they'll work harder IF they get paid more.  I see companies taking back the rewards for hard work and long service.  

I know economic times have brought about bad attitudes all over the place, but how did we get here?  My thoughts - selfishness.  I think the leadership is generally in it for their own benefit and profit.  They don't want to reach down and bring others up to bigger and better things.

I hope people begin to see the error in this line of thinking, and they turn it around soon.  If not, this won't be a very enjoyable world to live in much longer.

I'm glad the people I work with in Scentsy use the friendlier way of doing business!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment