Friday, November 22, 2013

Hair

Why is it that some of us are rarely in love with a new hair style the day we get it?  

I got a hair cut today (like inches), and I'm not sure I like it.  At first I did, and then I didn't, and then I did, and now I'm not sure.  I think I'll like it a lot better when I straighten it.  I'm seldom crazy about my hair when it's wavy, but my stylist is all about natural. Lol!

Here's a selfie I sent to Joseph right after.

My friend Megan just went through a similar thing.  She went from blonde to red last week.  She's wanted red hair for ages, but never went for it until last week.  The color was gorgeous and looked just right on her.  Our stylist even did her eyebrows for that extra natural look.  Megan wasn't so sold on it even with everybody else loving it.  Finally this week she decided she liked it.

Are we crazy or what?  Is it just us or do you do the same thing?  I mean it's just hair and really shouldn't matter so much, but we want it to look good.

Anyway, I'll straighten it in the morning and see how I like it then.  Funny how we always want what we don't have - curliest want straight hair, and straights want curly hair.  We're just never satisfied.  Lol!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment