Saturday, November 23, 2013

Friends

It gives me such joy to spend time with friends.  Even though I miss my family, I think it does us all good to spend some time doing our own thing.  I'm very blessed to have a husband who is such a great dad and doesn't mind taking care of the kids, so I can go have a little fun.

Last Saturday morning I met Roseanne for coffee at Starbucks just to talk.  We used to talk a lot after PKLC Board and PIT meetings, but I'm no longer on the board and neither one of us really has the time to hang out later during the week.  I love that she isn't just the director of my day care.  I'm fortunate that she is also my friend!!

Today I met my bestie for breakfast at IHOP.  Then we cruised to Fayetteville to shop at Jo-Ann's and stopped at Hobby Lobby and Big Lots on the way back to Benton County.  We had a great time as we always do!!!  Now we both have some projects to keep us busy!  Lol!

I'm also very lucky to spend my working hours with a couple of great friends.  I don't think I could handle work without Megan and Kim to keep me smiling!

I definitely want to make sure time with my friends is high on my priority list for the future.  It's so good for my mental and emotional health.  Lol!!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment