Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm back

Wow! It kind of feels weird to be blogging from my laptop. I think in some ways that is just wrong. LOL! It's just been easier to get it done from my phone lately, and I'll be using my phone for posting all next week while we are on vacation. There is something to be said for a real keyboard though. :) Tonight was the first time in a couple of weeks that I actually worked a little Scentsy business, and it felt good. I always feel good and excited when I'm working my business. It's just that it tends to keep me up way past when I should be snuggled up in bed with my honey. I have firmly decided that I am going to keep this business that I love, and I'm going to do my best to make it what I want it to be. I'm going to take baby steps and set small goals instead of trying to do it ALL at once. How does one eat an elephant? One bite at a time. I'll work on the logistics of when I'm going to work and what those first bites are going to be after vacation. For now, I'm just going to enjoy having made a decision and look forward to the future. Now, it's way late, and I have a LOT to do tomorrow. Good night! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment