Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Laundry

I actually like doing laundry.  I don't know if I can say I've always liked it, but I've never hated it.  

I haven't always liked my washer and dryers.  However, a little while back our washer died, and our dryer hadn't worked well for a long time (probably because it was an emergency purchase).   My wonderful, awesome, amazing husband went washer/dryer shopping while I was having a girls day with my best friend.  Did I mention he was toting along both children at the time?  I told you he was amazing.  Anyway he found these beauties:



I absolutely love them!!  He got a good deal because somebody else rejected them at delivery, so they couldn't be sold as new.  We didn't splurge on the stands that go under them though.  We have fairly good storage in our utility room.

They are so much better than our old machines.  Our stuff is so much softer!!  They are HE machines, so they work a little differently, but I can still use my homemade laundry soap.  We don't have to dry things 3 and 4 times either.  LOL!  
You add a little Scentsy smell-um good, and laundry is almost fun.  

So, I never thought I would spend so much for a washer and dryer, but I seriously think they were totally worth it.  LG has my vote!  I'm really looking forward to the sweater rack this winter!  ;)

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment