Monday, November 4, 2013

Ready for bed

I am so tired. Rylee woke up at 2:00 this morning with a fever and a really runny nose. We cleaned off her face and gave her some medicine before putting her in our bed with a bottle. It took her a little while to settle back into sleep, and it didn't seem like long before my alarm went off. I had already established that I was staying home with her, so I turned mine off assuming Joseph's would go off in 30 minutes. Oops! Fortunately, he woke up at 6:45. After the boys left, I got all my notices sent of our day at home. It was a good day. She wasn't feeling too bad and wanted to play more than anything. She wasn't too inclined to let me work, so I really need to go put in an hour or so before I head to bed. I'm not sure I even have that much work that I can do from home tonight, and I'm really not sure I can stay awake that long. My printer isn't working, so I can't do what I wanted to do for Scentsy either. It's feeling more and more like a good night to get in bed at 10:00 and start over tomorrow. As tired as I am from being full-time momma today, I wouldn't trade it for the world. We had a good day even if we struggled over nap time. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a work-at-home mom full-time, but I would definitely like to give it a try before my kids are too old for us all to enjoy it. Yeah, I better get a little Scentsy done after all... ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment