Thursday, December 5, 2013

June 2015?

Can you believe we are already planning our next Disney trip?  

Yeah that's how we roll. I don't think we will ever get tired of coming to this magical place.  Plus, they keep building new things that we just have to come back to see.  They are building a new mountain in fantasyland that looks to be a runaway mine car. 

This hasn't been the easiest trip, but we've still made some amazing memories.  I'm already dreading going home and not just because they are having a major snow storm. Lol!  

I think I'll just share some pics and get some sleep.  It's late.  I'll get deeper into my love of this place later.

The kids and the evil emperor Zurich
Lunch at Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Celebrat parade came by during lunch
Sunny and 82
Keep Calm and Dole Whip!
Dinner at the Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney
Lego sculpture

That is all for tonight!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment