Friday, December 6, 2013

Only 2 days left

Theme flies when you are having fun!!!  I can't believe we are down to our last 2 days in Florida.   

Incredibly our to-do list is longer than I think we can do in that length of time, but we'll have to do the best we can.  I'm not sure how it happened that we still have things to do after being here for a week, but we have hit a few favorites over and over.  Lol!!

Now you are starting to see why we keep coming back.  Right?  It's not just the new things; it's the old favorites.  

It's super late tonight, and I should probably get some sleep.  We might get more done if we start a little earlier tomorrow, but I doubt it's too early because the little ones need sleep.

Here are a few pics of the day:

Aiden on the carousel 
Rylee on the carousel
Spaceship Earth from the monorail 
Lasagna Verde from Via Napoli in Italy (EPCOT-style)

Ok, I really need a quick shower before sleep.  It's terribly hot and muggy down here.  


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment