Friday, December 20, 2013

Midnight Oil

Is anybody else staying up late every night getting ready for the holidays?  For me it's because there is only so much you can do with small children in the house until they go to bed.  Include a baby girl who doesn't like staying in her bed, and you don't have much time, and you end I up being up 'til midnight several nights in a row.  

Fortunately, I'm a night owl , so it's right up my alley.  Unfortunately, it's really hard to get up in the morning and get going.

It does mean that plans change because you run out of town.  As I sit here, I don't have a teacher gift ready.  I'll grab some Scentsy and put it in a bag.  Then I'll pretty up the bad.  As much as they deserve it, I'm kind of glad Aiden doesn't want to give every teacher a gift.  I'm
tight on time and money for that one.

I do have a craft ready to do with Aiden's class tomorrow at the party.  I even put the parts in separate bags and labeled them for dispursment, so the other parents can help me hand things out.  Now, if I can just get away from work on time.  ;)

Well, I need to do a couple more things, and if I don't get off here it will be 1:00 before I get to bed.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment