Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gifts

I don't feel like I'm doing a good job in the gift department anymore.  I used to always have at least one gift for each person that I couldn't wait for them to open because I knew they would love it.  I either am not spending enough time and consideration with my gifting, or the people I know (and love) have way too much stuff.  I'm going with the latter LOL!

Seriously, there always things I want (like the entire Hobby Lobby store), but I don't need anything.  I don't really have time for hobbies, and I don't have much down time.  I hate to think of my loved ones spending their money on stuff I don't need or have time for.  

I feel like because of the way I feel I'm trying to be too practical with my gifts.  Shouldn't it be about fun - getting things you won't buy for yourself?  If they don't want it, they can always sell it or donate it. LOL!  I'll try to keep this in mind as I finish my shopping this weekend.

Am I nuts? Maybe.  I think I'm starting to border on exhaustion.  Shower and sleep sounds like a great plan for the rest of this evening.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment