Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Aiden Day

I had a fantastic day!  I took a day of vacation to just hang out with Aiden while he's on spring break.  We didn't do anything special - just hung out. 

He slept late, so I was able to get in a bible study, unload the dishwasher, drink a cup of coffee, and fold 2 loads of clothes before he even got out if bed.


From there on it was sitting on the couch and watching DVDs with my favorite boy. 

We did manage to eat a late breakfast and played Beyblades, too.  He beat me in most battles!


I did have to make him get dressed and pack some toys, and I packed his clothes, took out the trash, folded another load of laundry, and washed Rylee's clothes and sheet.

It's been a while since I got to spend the day with him - just the two of us.   I think I needed it as much as he did.   He's such a special kid - smart, funny, handsome, ticklish, stubborn, awesome! I miss him so much when he's not here.  Heck I miss him when he is here, and we're busy.

I'm so glad we spent the day together.  I'm glad I didn't plan some big thing.  It was perfect just chilling together at home.  I can't wait to do it again.  I hope he has a great time in Oklahoma.

I love my little boy!!!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment