Friday, March 7, 2014

Bargain shopping

I'm finally going to get the baby girl some new clothes tomorrow.  She's growing so fast her sweet little belly is hanging out of almost all her shirts.  LOL!


Of course, the big boy needs some new shorts and shirts too, but mostly because he is wearing his out.  Boys!


Rhea Lana is in Tonitown, and it's half-price time.  I just don't see a point in shelling out lots of money clothes that are going to get stained and grown out of in a very short around of time.  My kids live in consignment clothes and garanimals.  We typically buy a whole season's worth of clothes at a fraction of retail cost at Rhea Lana sales.  We're so cheap we wait for half price day.  We get more for our money that way.  Fortunately, we have three Rhea Lana options to shop from, so if we don't find everything we need tomorrow we can try again in a few weeks.

Yes, I know there are storefront consignment stores.  I have no problem with them and would totally shop there between seasonal sales.  As a matter of fact, if I ever loose weight I'm shopping consignment for my new wardrobe, and they don't have adult seasonal sales.  ;) 

In addition, I am going to take a bunch of Rylee's clothes to Once Upon A Time in Rogers as soon as I re-wash them and check for stains.  Why don't I take clothes to Rhea Lana?  Time.  I would probably get more money from there, but I just don't have the time to hang and pin and enter everything into the computer.  I'm so grateful for the parents who do take that time, but I just don't have it right now.

I think I need a couple of samoas and head to bed.  Of course, I couldn't keep my eyes open at 7:00, and now I'm wide awake.  Some reading may be in order too.

I'll post picks of my haul on Instagram tomorrow if you're interested.  


~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment