Thursday, March 6, 2014

Do you answer the phone?

For a long time I honestly didn't answer the phone if I didn't recognize the number.  Then, I went into business for myself, and I answer just about every call.  There are exceptions for dinner and family time, or if I am super busy at the old day job.  

Well, my years of not answering are coming back to haunt me.  LOL!  I've been making phone calls to contacts I made at that Velata booth I did back in January, and I am having the darnedest time getting people to a answer the phone.  I seriously made 9 calls tonight and talked to 7 voicemail boxes and 1 person.  The other number "wasn't taking calls at this time".

Now I kind of feel like that telemarketer nobody wants to talk to, but at least I leave a message.  Hopefully, somebody wants some free chocolate or kitchen supplies and will call me back.  If not, their phone may be ringing again in a couple of weeks.   ;)

I just want to share the yummy goodness that is Velata!





~Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment