Sunday, April 20, 2014

Best Day

We had a fabulous Easter.  Joseph and I actually had some quiet time this morning while Rylee slept a little late.  We ate a quick breakfast and got busy with our part of Easter dinner.  Then, we leisurely got dreased and managed to clean out Rylee's drawers and put in her bigger clothes for summer.

Then we went to my parents house for lunch and spent the entire afternoon and evening there.  We ate and played and hunted eggs and talked and did it all over again.

I think today was a great way to honor my Lord and Savior.  He died to save me from my sins, and He rose from the dead to prepare a place for me in heaven.  Beyond this blessing, my greatest blessing is my family.  I am so very fortunate to have parents and in-laws that are still married, to be married to the most amazing husband ever, and to be the mother of two wonderful children.  I chose to focus on my family on this Easter Day, and I think He would approve.



~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment