Monday, April 21, 2014

It's a full life!

You know, at the end of the day, I truly love my life.  There are most certainly parts that I would change, but even those have their positive elements.

I started my day with a headache but managed to find my good mood before I got to work.  Who can't be happy clapping along to Pharrell's "Happy" with an almost 18-month-old?

I spent a good part of my work day researching past due invoices for one client and managed to start and complete the monthly invoicing for another in record time.

We picked up the kids and had dinner at Burger King.  It was nice to sit around a table with my family.  I really wish we had room for one at home!!  Then we bought groceries at Aldi which was pleasantly uneventful (not always the case with children in tow).

As soon as we got home, Aiden finished his homework, Joseph put away groceries, I cleaned up pet messes, and Rylee played.  I changed the scents in 3 Warmers (loving watermelon mint tonight!) and participated in a live call for the leadership group that I'm in.  

Everybody seemed to be in a good mood.  Maybe it was a fabulous hangover from the wonderful weekend.  I hope it's here to stay for a while.  It does my heart good to see my family happy.

And now I'm going to have some chocolate....


~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment