Friday, April 25, 2014

Randomness to catch up

Did you notice I was gone?  It wasn't intentional.  Wednesday day I had a really late call with a Scentsy sister, so I had to hit the shower and the bed as soon as I got off the phone.  Last night Joseph was trying to do something between my phone and the computer (IDK, he's my tech guy), and I just wanted to go to bed.  So here are brief versions of what I probably would have posted:

Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day, so my team treated us to Rick's bakery donuts (I forgot to take a picture), pizza, coffee, and cupcakes.

It may not be my ideal job, but the people are awesome, and we have lots of good times.

Thursday was kind of rough.  The devil was in my head - again.  He tries to convince me I'm not a good person in various ways.  This time it was about my Scentsy business.  I was feeling unworthy and unsuccessful and like I would never be what I want to be.  Fortunately, God is in me and fights harder and won early this time.  I came across this picture and felt it was fitting for the day.
I like this one too.


Tonight I chaperones the Glitter and Glow dance at Aiden's school.  
There is nothing quite like watching sugar-laden elementary kids run around like crazy or dance to songs they do not understand (I hope).  I must say most of the music is fine, but I probably would not play some of it for that audience even if they don't "get it".

Now, I'm going to have a bowl of cereal and crash.  I have a race date with my boy in the morning, so we will be up at usual time (or earlier).

Have a great weekend!! 


~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment