Saturday, May 10, 2014

Another last minute event prep

I'm such a procrastinator!!  I've known I was doing a small event for a couple of weeks.  It's a not a big thing - just a meet and greet basically with no sales - so I didn't think it would take me long to prepare.  Of course, if I'd started before 9:00 tonight it would have helped.  LOL!!

Anyway, I have samples made, catalogs labeled, and bag packed (minus a couple of items that in the kids' rooms).



Thanks to the hubby for stuffing my catalog bags!!!!

I'll get up in the morning, straighten my hair, grab the remaining items, and be off to have coffee with a couple of friends before heading to Fayetteville.

If you want to see my handiwork in person, come see me.  I'll be at the Dress Barn on Joyce around 11 until I run out of samples.  


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment