Thursday, May 8, 2014

My sunshines

I was in a pretty grouchy mood after work.  It's just the usual stuff - workload, hormones, rainy weather, etc.  I was just grouchy.

After I got home, I delivered a friend's Scentsy party orders before dinner to beat the next round of rain (that still hasn't come - ha!). 

Joseph changed all the wax in the Warmers, made dinner, took out the trash, folded laundry, and fed the kids while I was gone.  I swear he is Superman in my absence - it was barely an hour.  

While we were eating dinner, the kids played down the hall.  It was so awesome to listen to their laughter and squeals.  There was only one outburst of tears, but brother took care of it without any parental intervention.  

My grouchy mood had evaporated.  My Scentsy, my friend, and my family had kicked it to the curb.  Life is good!

         my friend's hostess rewards

      a pic from a few months ago

Now, I'm going to get some sleep and hope Ms. Grouch doesn't return tomorrow.  I have a busy day and don't want to throw anybody down the stairs.  LOL!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment