Sunday, May 11, 2014

I love being a mom

Once upon a time, I wasn't sure I wanted to be a mom.  I didn't think I would be very good at it.  

I'm so glad we decided to leave that decision in God's hands.  He has blessed us with two of THE most amazing children.  I am so happy to be their mommy and watch them grow and play and learn and giggle.  They make life infinitely more enjoyable.

My little one woke me up with her daddy and breakfast in bed for me.  

My big one didn't want to leave me to eat his own breakfast until I promised I'd be there shortly.

I played with the kids while Joseph mowed.  Then we went to Garden City for some flowers, and Home Depot for dirt and mulch.  We spent the afternoon sprucing up the backyard just as I had asked for my gift.  (My phone needs to be purged, so I can take more pictures.)
My other gift was a fire pit, and we still have some work to do to create it's official spot in the yard.  We even did a DIY fountain.  

We're going to make some amazing memories in our backyard this summer, and I can't wait!!

To all of you mom's out there (and I think ever woman mothers at some point), I hope you had a blessed day with the ones you love!!

~Heather

                BEST KIDS EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment