Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Inspiration to change

As most of you know, I am working hard to grow my Scentsy business.  As part of the journey I'm finding wonderful little nuggets of inspiration and saving them for my vision board.  I have so many great ones I may need one more board for my dreams and another for my motivational quotes.  Lol!  Here are some recent favorites:

How true is this?  We spend so much time complaining about out circumstance but doing little to actually change them.  It isn't going to get better all by itself.

I need a big poster of this one to live by everyday.  I do a good job most of the time, but there are days...
We all have the ability to make our dreams come true.  The courage is harder to come by, but it's there.  Sometimes you just have to dig deep to muster it up.
LOVE this one.  You can't change the past, but the future is still a decision away.
This is truly what I want.  I want to help people identify their dreams, see them spread their wings, watch them take off after them, and celebrate their achievements.

What motivates you to keep going when the going get rough?  I'm a words person, so I love these quotes!

~Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment