Friday, May 30, 2014

Intervention

Don't you just love when God is really present in your life?  When you can feel His influence in even the little things in life?

Yesterday it was a few quiet minutes in the car.  This morning it was encountering a co-worker in the kitchen right after wondering how she was doing.  This evening it was wandering through a bookstore and seeing Him trying to encourage His lost child back to Him.

I like this.  I want this everyday.  So much of the little things are insignificant in the greater good, but it's special to know He's there and paying attention.  After all, isn't it the little things that mean the most to our children?  It can be the same in our relationship with the Father.



I'm really looking forward to my next Bible study.  This will be my first real group study, and it's all online.  It should be interesting.  


I absolutely LOVED the last Beth Moore study that I did.  I think she has just the right tone for me.

Anyway, I pray that you feel God in your life too.  Just don't forget to slow down enough to notice and be open to His way because it probably isn't your way.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment