Monday, May 5, 2014

Peace

Well, we have skipped spring and gone straight for summer.  I was afraid if that.  LOL!  It's been in the upper 80s the last 2 days with lots of wind.

We planted some peppers and marigolds in the garden yesterday.  While the boys played in the dirt the girls played on the swing set.  

Once the boys came over to play, I lay down in the grass and relaxed in the shade listening to the wind in the trees.


This was my view.

I so needed that bit of green and blue to ease away some of the stress I've been under.  It's all part of living life and most of the time I don't even realize how stressful it gets.  Until I catch myself taking a deep breathe and exhaling.  

I needed to exhale yesterday amid the sounds if nature and playing children.  It was such a moment of peace.  I wish I could mediate in this spot daily.  Sadly its in my parents' backyard.  I'll just have to borrow it when I can.


~Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment