Friday, May 23, 2014

Tough decisions

It's been a rather interesting 24+ hours for me.  I don't want to go into all the details right now, but let me just say some decisions are tough.

Members of the Scentsy family have made and are making tough decisions.  I, for one, am 100% sold on this company and the people running it.  


This really got me to thinking about other areas of my life.  Well, several things have been kind screaming at me lately.  I over think things.  This is not news to anybody that really knows me.  

Why?  Why do I over think it?  Why can't I just relax or do what I feel called to do?  Why can't I just have faith that I'm making the right decisions?

I don't have the answers, but I'm going to seek them in the place I need to look for all my answers.  I'm going to spend some time in quiet reflection and prayer and hope that I can be silent enough to hear His answers.  

I want to say yes to God.  I want to do what He wants me to do to better glorify His name.  I want to truly have faith that I am on the path He wants me to be on.  


I've got the first part.  I need to work on the second.  How about you?  How is your faith?  What do you do to make it stronger?  Are you a churchgoer?  A bible studier?  Do you work in a group or alone?  

I have a feeling things are about to change for me.  I pray I have the strength to make it happen (whatever it is) and follow His will.  

~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment