Sunday, June 8, 2014

Awesome night

Thanks to my awesome bestie, we got to celebrate the grand opening Blake Shelton concert at The Amp.  Hunter Hayes was the opening act, and it was a fantastic show by both of them.

I forget how much I love a live performance until I go to one.  I used to go to concerts and musical theater pretty regularly in Little Rock, but I don't go so much anymore.  I do miss the days when you could go to a concert and buy the shirt for 40 bucks.  LOL!!

The Amp is an amazing venue.  We had lawn seating tickets, and it was a beautiful night.  They built it with the best angle, so that even from way out on the lawn you can still see (even when you're short like me).  Of course, the 3 giant screens around the stage make sure you can see more than just ants on a stage.  HaHaHa!  They have 3 areas of concessions and rest rooms - each side and at the top.  Walmart did it up right!!

It's now after midnight, and I need to get to bed.  I'm sure I'll be singing Blake and Hunter songs in my head for days to come.  They were GREAT!!!



I had a hot date too!!  I forgot to mention that part!!


I think we're going to have to get babysitters more often.  LOL!  I know couple sets if grandparents that just love to spoil and love on out children.  :)

~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment