Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy end to a busy week

Did we finally make it to Friday?  It was a crazy busy week, and the last week of school.  I'm glad to get to the weekend.

I wanted to celebrate Aiden's amazing year, so I picked him up from school.  We shopped the book fair before going home to drop off our stuff and take a picture.


Then we went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream.  A couple if Aiden's classmates were there too, so he played with them for a bit.  After we picked up Rylee and Joseph and a couple of things at the store.  It was dinner at home before a trip to the park for a walk.

The grand finale was roasting marshmallows around the fire pit and lighting our tiki torches.  Aiden said it was the best day ever, and I had a few spontaneous back hugs from Rylee. 
I guess it was a pretty good night.  The first of any for this summer, I hope.

Now  I'm piled up in bed with my littles and really hoping I sleep more tonight than I did with them on the floor last night.  LOL!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment