Friday, June 27, 2014

Hometown love

I really love where we live!  Northest Arkansas is a beautiful place with a lot to offer for just about anybody.  There are nature trails, sports, art, colleges, music, water parks, the lake, etc.  If you need a shot at bigger city life, it's just a half day's (or less) drive to Tulsa, OKC, KC, Dallas, Little Rock.





Not only do I love this area, I love Lowell. It's a very small town but right in the middle of all this area has to offer.  We have Springdale and Fayetteville to our south and Rogers and Bentonville to the north.  

Tonight I loved that I could do a quick trip to the Supercenter for some morning necessities in less than an hour.  This is also nice when you need medicine in the middle is the night.  LOL!!

Thank God for planting me in the fabulous location to build a family!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment