Monday, June 23, 2014

I might be crazy

This is probably one of the busiest weeks I've had in I don't know how long, and I decided to do a 7-day diet cleanse thing.

At BG I have 2 weeks worth of invoicing to do because my PM will be on vacation next week.  We are 1 short in admin for our team for 4 days of the week, and 1 of those days is crazy busy.

At home I'm prepping for 2 presentations that are this week, writing a business plan, and working on end of month orders.  Plus, the usual home stuff.  Oh and 1 presentation is a brunch and learn here, so I need to clean house and plan the menu.

Then, I decide to do this plan with a friend:
I know it's kind of odd, but please don't judge.  I do enough of that on my own.  Today was way harder than I anticipated, and I am really looking forward to veggies tomorrow!!

Like I said, I might be crazy.  I'm really excited about the presentations and business plan, so that should carry me through the hard times.  LOL!!!

In light of this schedule I will be getting up early this week to make sure I get my Bible study time.  Gotta find some extra time somewhere.  


~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment