Friday, June 20, 2014

Seriously tired

I had a couple of great topics in my head earlier, but I am totally blocked now.  I think I'm even more tired than I realized.  LOL!!  So your going to get total randomness.

What are your weekend plans?

I'll be doing a Velata booth at Western Days tomorrow night.  I'm still packed from Wingfest but need to make a few more chcolate samples, so I'm in good shape there.  I'm planning to hit a farmer's market or VanZant's in the morning before taking some clothes to Once Upon A Child.  I don't have any specific plans for Sunday which is nice.  I'll hang with the fam, work a little Scentsy, garden, and maybe get a little crafty.

I should probably do a lite Grace Adele shopping before what I want sells out too. . .  

Since the jewelry went to 60% off, several pieces have sold out, so I need to get Medora and Dakota while I can. LOL!

Ok, I can't hardly keep my eye open, and I'm babbling.  Good night!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment